The Important Stuff
About the Balm
An all-natural balm designed to help repair your skin and strengthen your muscles and tendons after a workout. Based on a traditional Chinese formula used by martial arts practitioners for hundreds of years, and designed for today's climbers, crossfit, and other hands-on athletes.
Our balms are hand-made in small batches at our North Carolina workshop with globally sourced ingredients.
We went out of our way to find ingredients that work harder, longer, and stronger:
· Dragon Blood Resin (Xue Jie | Sanguis Draconis)
· Jojoba Oil
· Hempseed Oil
· Myrrh (Mo Yao | Resina Myrhhae)
· Frankincense (Ru Xiang | Olibanum)
· Sappan Wood (Su Mu | Lignum Sappan)
· Arnebia Root (Zi Cao | Radix Arnebiae seu Lithospermi)
· Mugwort (Ai Ye | Artemisia Vulgaris)
· Safflower (Hong Hua | Flos Carthamii)
· Angelica Sinesis (Dang Gui | Angelica Sinesis)
· Angelica Dahurica (Bai Zhi | Radix Angelicae Dahuricae)
· Astragalus (Huang Qi | Astragalus Propinquus)
· Plant-Derived Menthol Crystals (Bo He Nao | Herba Menthae Pipperata)
We don't use any parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones or aluminum.
All of our products are 100% cruelty-free.
How to Use It
It's pretty easy:
1. Make sure your hands are dry and clean to help with absorption.
2. A little bit will go a long way! Use a bean-sized amount to start. If your hands (or feet, or elsewhere) are very dry/cracked, feel free to apply more.
3. Strongly massage into your skin and muscles. Feel free to rub your hands together for heat activation.
We recommend using it once or twice a day for a few days after any strenuous activity, or daily to help with other conditions.
· Keep out of direct sunlight for longest shelf life
· Designed to last 3-6 months of active use, but shelf stable for 4+ years and counting
We use aromatic herbs + oils that create a unique earthy and spicy smell. Because we use fresh ingredients, the smell is how you know you're getting the good stuff!
· Usually ships within 3-5 days
· Free shipping (within the US on orders over $30)
· International shipping available
· All of our shipping is now carbon-neutral. We offset every order with donations into carbon-removal and storage, calculated by the equivalent shipping emissions each order generates.
Relief, Repair, Recovery
Dragon Blood Balm was inspired by traditional formulas such as Dit Da Jow that have been used by martial artists for hundreds of years to recover after Iron Palm training.
Our 14 natural ingredients are designed to penetrate deeply into your skin, muscles, and tendons to:
· Reduce pain
· Activate your body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
· Promote micro-circulation
· And help you heal faster & stronger
‣ Climbing, including trad and bouldering
‣ Martial Arts, including:
Judo, Jui Jitsu, Krav Maga
‣ Sports, including:
Tennis, Golf, Archery, Fencing
‣ Activities, including:
Crossfit, Hiking, Weight Lifting
For Best results:
Use 30-minutes before warming up, as a post-workout salve, or as a preventative balm between training.
‣ Cracked fingers/skin
‣ Strains and sprains
‣ Minor burns & sunburn
‣ Minor scrapes and bruises
‣ IT band injuries
‣ Tennis/golf elbow
‣ Common strains and frozen shoulder
‣ Post-surgery/post-tattoo healing
... and more
For Best results:
Massage into the affected area 2-3 times a day for a few days.
When you suffer from a chronic condition, any little bit helps. We've found Dragon Blood Balm to be effective for people with:
‣ Tendonitis and carpel tunnel
‣ Dry skin and some forms of eczema
‣ Chronic pain
For Best Results:
Dragon Blood Balm is not a replacement for existing treatment plans. It can help alleviate certain symptoms but should be introduced alongside your existing treatment.
Hand Made in Small Batches
We make each balm ourselves at our workshop in North Carolina.
Each batch is hand-numbered and checked for quality before being sent off.
This lets us always use the freshest and best ingredients and to keep our production quality high.
Because we use high concentrations of fresh oils and resins, our balms will easily last you 3-6 months (or longer) of active use despite their small size. That's why we label them as such.
It also means that you don't need to use more than a fingertip's amount of balm for both hands.
This gives our balm a unique, earthy fragrance unlike anything else... the smell is how you know it's fresh and potent!
"Above and beyond my wildest expectations"
Dragon Blood Balm is designed to get you results. We don't take any shortcuts in pursuit of quality because we want you to feel better, faster.
But you should hear it directly from the people who use it.
Our reviews are below ↓
Explore the Collection:
Dragon Blood Balm™ contains powerful herbs and concentrated oils -- some people may experience allergic reactions. If you notice any abnormal skin reactions, please discontinue use. Seek professional medical attention if necessary. Dragon Blood Balm™ is intended for external use only. Do not use Dragon Blood Balm™ on open (bleeding) wounds. The makers of Dragon Blood Balm™ are not responsible for misuse, abuse, or use of this product outside of recommended applications.